User Login Request - Terms And Conditions
The login request process timed out due to inactivity.
Access to a system provided by Healthcode is for the purpose of enabling the owner of the login ID to utilise Healthcode systems. Users of a system provided by Healthcode shall:
- At all times maintain the confidentiality of information obtained and use it solely for the purpose of the outline above.
- Ensure that no unauthorised person can obtain information retrieved by Healthcode's systems.
- Keep confidential their username and password and under no circumstance disclose it to any other person, nor keep a written record of it which could be discovered by any other person.
- Never leave a terminal logged on and unattended such that any unauthorised person could obtain information about a patient.
- At all times comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any breach of that act may make a user liable for prosecution and / or disciplinary procedures by his / her employer.
- Only access Healthcode's system whilst duties necessitate it and advise Healthcode when access to Healthcode's system is no longer required.
- Inform healthcode immediately if anyone is approached to divulge his / her password or an attempt is made to obtain his / her password.